- Search Health Books
- Quick Search
Low-Carb expert Dana Carpender has recently published her latest cookbook, titled '500 Paleo Recipes'.
American low-carb expert writer Dana Carpender has just released her latest book, titled 500 Paleo Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes for Weight Loss and Super Health. The paperback features 336 pages full of recipes for people who are either paleo veterans or just getting started on the diet.
This is the publisher's book description:
At last, here is a comprehensive cookbook to the hottest eating plan around! The Paleo diet — known in some circles as the “Caveman Diet” — is an eating plan based on evolutionary biology and backed up by medical research. Unlike other diets which can incorporate fake, processed foods and artificial sweeteners, the Paleo diet is based on what our ancestors ate: meats and fish, nuts and seeds, and naturally grown fruits and vegetables. Low-carb queen and bestselling author Dana Carpender shows how to stay the Paleo diet course deliciously with 500 easy-to-prepare recipes for everything Paleo from appetizers, to main dishes, to desserts.
Dana Carpender - 500 Paleo Recipes is now available on Amazon.com.
Buy Health Books Online
You can support us by ordering your books (or anything else) online through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Latest Health News
- Broccoli & Spinach Help Brittle Bones? »
- Vitamin D Linked To Birth Weight »
- Mobile App Could Help Weight-loss »
- Do We Feel Better As We Age? »
- Low Fat Diet Helps Drop Pounds »
- Labelling Foods As "Organic" »
- Gluten-free Pasta And Pastries »
- Improving Chemotherapy »
- New Report On Mercury Pollution »
- Inflammation May Cause Plaque »
- Extended Sleep Reduces Pain »
- Solution To Childhood Obesity? »
- Milk May Incorporate Omega 3 »
- Childhood Obesity Predicted At Birth »
- Belly Fat Leads To Osteoporosis »
- Dana Carpender Book Out Now »
- Vitamin D Reduces Tooth Decay »
- Exercise And Parkinson’s Disease »
- Antidote For Hypersomnia »
- Possible New Parkinson's Diagnosis »
Sign up to our newsletter
Top 10 Health Books
Current Health Poll
In our current poll we ask you: Are you currently following a specific diet?